I realised that quite a number of breakups are happening. Around me.
She, she, he and they. Yup. 4 pairs.
She, whom I've known for 5 years; she, whom I'm not close to,
he, who's not exactly my friend, and they, who seemed to be quite happy
afterall. Hmrph.
It hurts ya?
Of cos. But, what can you do?
It was you, afterall, who chose this path.
Blame no one but yourself. Wiser up.
Someone had once said that to me. And I've learnt.
I think.But, it's inevitable.
It suddenly dawned on me that I'm actually 17.
Already 17?
Or just 17?
It's up to the individual to decide.
The worst is, Promos are in 15 days' time.
It was really heartless to do that man. Damned you.
I'm not trying to act like some pro love doc. BUT.
Aye, common sense please?After all, get what I mean?
Byebye to
you.